Project 1: Tell a Story
Create a five-section, single page, responsive website that depicts the history, process, and/or story of a selected topic. The page should draw the audience in with a hero section then guide the reader through five sections on your chosen topic. The sections can use images, graphics, and text to provide additional information that helps explain your topic. The page will be designed and prototyped in XD.
- Single page
- 6 total sections — Hero + five informational sections
- Mobile (320px) interactive prototype
- Desktop (1440px) interactive prototype
- Brief style guide that includes fonts, colors, and any graphic elements or treatments
- January 24: Start
- January 31: 3 topics to class
- February 7: Colors, fonts, images, inspiration and wireframe
- February 14: First draft (mobile) with planned interactions
- February 21: Second draft (mobile) with interactions, first draft (desktop) with planned interactions
- February 28: Mobile prototype, desktop second draft with interactions.
- March 7: Final mobile and desktop prototypes